Sunday, November 14, 2010

The show is back on.


Jonny and I realize that perhaps it would be fun to actually keep up on our blog. This revolutionary thought could not have been possible without the help of our good friends Jack and Daniela--they have recently moved to Alaska and started a blog of their own. Which reminded us of our very own neglected one. So I made a fancy banner and Jonny came up with the title for our new revamped corner of the internet. So there you have it folks (anyone?). Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...







4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

you have no idea how happy your blog has made me this morning, it makes me love you even more, your header is to die for funny! Happy Blogging! :)

mathistown said...

Hooray!! Your blog looks awesome! You've inspired me to do better too..here's to updates blogs! :)

Yvette said...

Love, love, love it!! :) Looking forward to keeping up with the "Furious mexican and guerito!" :)

Jack and Daniela said...

Fine you win... You have the best blog... and you grow more facial hair than me... and your a home owner...but I still have the more recent posts.